Lilypie>
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

March 4, 2009

Test Results

Sorry that it has taken me so long to post an update, but up until today there hasn't been anything to update. However, today we finally got the results of my amnio. Everything came back great, there were no chromosomal abnormalities. Basically what that means is that there is no sign of downs-syndrome and other developmental abnormalities. However, there is still concern about the dandy walker malformation. So, basically we know what it isn't but not what it is. I have an appointment with Dr. Tagavilla tomorrow and hopefully he will be able to give me some more information. If he has anything else I will make sure to post it. On the other updates my fluid levels are still low, but they are at an acceptable range. Hopefully I will have more news tomorrow. Thank you all for your continued prayers.

No comments: