Lilypie>
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

February 19, 2009

Ultrasound Today

So I have yet another Ultrasound today. It seems I have had a thousand in comparison to with Ella. They are looking to see if the baby has finally turned. We are hoping so, because otherwise they will have to schedule and appointment to go in and turn her (which I am told is very uncomfortable). We are also checking the babies size and fluids and all that good stuff. I wouldn't be suprised if they are worried about the babies size, because they were with Ella and I ended up having to go in for monitering every other day (it was a pain). So, we are praying that everything will be fine and that she will have turned and be a healthy size. We are also going to make a final decision on the babies bed today. We found a few really pretty ones at a place called cribs 2 bunks in Tukwila. Lastly, we are going to pick up a swing for the church nursery (woohoo). I will post on the results when we get home from our busy day.

No comments: