Lilypie>
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

November 7, 2009

Some Fun Stuff

Just thought I would post some of the fun things we’ve done this week. Hope you enjoy :-)

Wendy has a cold.  So I did what any good mother would do to make her little girl feel better.  I gave her a COOKIE! She had some fun smashing it around and making a mess for about 20 minutes. (Enough time for me to get dinner ready)

IMG_3415

IMG_3417

Ella got to take Cubbie Bear home for the week and she has been having a lot of fun with him.  Last night, after Wendy went to bed, Ella decided that Cubbie, herself and I all needed to get beautiful.  She made me beautiful.

IMG_3419

When I asked her why she was brushing my hair this way she said, “I cover you up, that’s how you are beautiful.” Haha…I guess that’s what I get for not wearing any makeup.

IMG_3420

Then it was my job to make Cubbie Bear pretty.

IMG_3421

Then Cubbie was in charge of making Ella pretty.

Then we took some “pretty people” photos. Which was very difficult considering I couldn’t see, but I think they turned out pretty great.

IMG_3422 IMG_3423     

No comments: