Lilypie>
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

November 10, 2009

Projects

So today Ella was itching for “something special and different” to do.  We have entered the project phase of life, which is lots of fun.  I am working on some Christmasie project ideas this week and hoping ot have one new project for her each week.  However today, using the limited resources I had at home and my limited knowledge of easy projects we created a paper count down chain to count down the days until Christmas.  And by we, I mean that Ella tried to cut a few pieces and got frustrated and I cut the rest, and then Ella tried to staple, got frustrated and I did the rest.  She did help count them and loop them together though.  I think it came out really cute.  Check it out.IMG_3432  IMG_3425 IMG_3426 IMG_3427   IMG_3430 IMG_3431

No comments: