Lilypie>
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

February 16, 2010

Happy Valentimes Day

DSCN0233

Well, I had every intention of taking photos and blogging through the whole process of making these, but that didn’t happen, so here are a few pictures of the finished product.  Ella made these and handed them out to her friends at church on Sunday.

DSCN0235

We pealed a TON of crayons, broke them into little pieces and then put them in silicone molds, baked them in the oven and voila!

DSCN0234

I was going to make valentines to put them on, but then I found these ones at www.thelongthread.com (she has a ton of really cute ideas, you should definately check it out). In case you can’t read them they say, “Have a colorful Valentine’s Day!”

As great as these were, I’m afraid I may have bitten off more then I can chew.  I don’t think regular boxed Valentine cards will be good enough now, we will have to wait and see. 

No comments: