Lilypie>
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

January 29, 2009

Ok..Here Goes!

So, I figured since my New Year's resolution was to update this blog, I should at least post once before January is over. I have been waiting until I could post some pictures, but seeing as how I am currently lacking in the digital camera department, that is a little difficult. That being said, I decided to blog about the baby that I can't take pictures of yet. You see we are having a little difficulty in the naming department, so I thought I would enlist your assistance. I have a list and I want to know what people think. What is your favorite and what is your least favorite. (Now keep in mind at the end of the day I am going to name this baby whatever I want, but it would still be nice to get some outside opinions). We know that her middle name will be Jane which leaves us with ______________ Jane Martinez. So, let me know what you think. Here's the list in no particular order.
Alyssa
Emma
Madison
Audrey
Brooklyn
Lillian
Emelia
Sadie
Charlotte
Lucy
Analee
Kailyn
Wendy
Lyla
Cassady
Callie
Leanne
Claire
Myra
Madelyn
Olivia
Tessa
Macie
London
Emme
Harmony
Lynley
Courtlyn
Eliza
Amalie
Lydia
Joelle
So...there is the list, what do you think?

2 comments:

The Small Family said...

I vote for Alyssa, Lilian or Claire. :)

Jessica said...

Can't even begin to choose, they're all cute! Go to http://thecutestblogontheblock.com and click on backgrounds on the left side, there you'll find over 350 to choose from. Just do what it says, and if you have trouble call me, I'm ALWAYS available, lol!